GAMOPAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bonsoir. Buonasera. Good evening.

+14
shibakoa
Henry 152
Paradis
OFoque
FranckH38
tinos2121
RePtiLe
on-off
gasteropodekiller
Sauzâ
killvan
oldgamer24
Maxicrash
Oldgamer
18 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Bonsoir. Buonasera. Good evening. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonsoir. Buonasera. Good evening.

Message par raiden_project Ven 12 Juil 2024 - 19:54

Oldgamer a écrit:
raiden_project a écrit:
Oldgamer a écrit:
raiden_project a écrit:Vietato fumare collection?
Welcome, show us your games  Mr. Green
I want ta pic !!!
Hello, raiden_project

Love your name! (BTW, did you hear the news about Raiden Nova? 360° twin-stick shmup due out on October 31st in Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYCXva6jkQ&t=25s )

I do not have photos of all the items I have, I just take pics and catalogue games and other stuff whenever I have time.
I have posted here on Gamopat some selections, and I have pics of MegaDrive, Snes, SFC, Genesis, PC Engine, GBA titles, but they're not really well-arranged.

https://www.gamopat-forum.com/t122362-my-collections

I hope I have more time to post pics in the near future :-)

Ciao

When I was little child, on the Flanders mountain, I bought some marshmallow, pink color. I said to my brother that could be a shoot them up, I was blasting with my mouth deal to the marshmallow. This one was 40 cm long and 3 cm large, and I told that can curve look !!! lol It was 38 years ago....Far away in a galaxy..... TRISTE
I have seen the pictures.....

Thank you for Raiden Nova, I cannot sleep anymore in the night..... Wink
I may have met some italian players in Japan in 2017 or 2018 thanks to Rodolfo....He told me, italian number 2 of youtubers I met.....(ha... ok...)

I know many people, no place int heir flats, all in corrugated boxes, like a stock.....

Chine hatshum bai on the 31st of october, yes! 新発売 しんはつばい (shin hatsubai)
It may be a stereotype, but for me it will always be a pizza. Nothing personal against marshmallows, but you just can't beat a good margherita.

I'm afraid I don't know anyone who goes by the name of Rodolfo, even though it does ring a bell... Maybe you mean Rodi? Last time I was in Japan was in 2013, and I don't think I will return there anytime soon...

Don't let Raiden Nova keep you awake for a few months!
Actually, sleep and dream of it! :-D

Yeah Rodi, Wink
You may not know but Raiden is just a part of the forest.  Mr. Green But I did not tell you in which country.  affraid
I am afraid you may become a resident of the hospital he he he, ask to big doctor of website. Here best place for retrogaming ^^,  BIENVENUE

raiden_project
Patient incurable

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bonsoir. Buonasera. Good evening. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonsoir. Buonasera. Good evening.

Message par Oldgamer Sam 13 Juil 2024 - 0:13

raiden_project a écrit:

I am afraid you may become a resident of the hospital he he he, ask to big doctor of website. Here best place for retrogaming ^^,  BIENVENUE
I love both retrogaming and modern gaming, and I adore some modern games that play like vintage games (Dead Cells, Celeste, Rush Rally Racing, M2 and Moss Games remakes...).
Too bad there is not enough time to do everything I'd like to...

Raiden is just part of the forest, you said... Any other trees you'd like to share?
Oldgamer
Oldgamer
Patient en incubation

Masculin Nombre de messages : 80

raiden_project offre 1 suppo à ce post!

Message par raiden_project Sam 13 Juil 2024 - 11:22

Oldgamer a écrit:
raiden_project a écrit:

I love both retrogaming and modern gaming, and I adore some modern games that play like vintage games (Dead Cells, Celeste, Rush Rally Racing, M2 and Moss Games remakes...).
Too bad there is not enough time to do everything I'd like to...

Raiden is just part of the forest, you said... Any other trees you'd like to share?
My face is sonic the hedgehog, and my grand grand father looks like snake MGS.....  Mr. Green
I am waiting MGS and ghost of tsushima 2 for this winter!
raiden_project
raiden_project
Patient incurable

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1135

Oldgamer offre 1 suppo à ce post!

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2